Academics:

Chaitanya Bharathi, Kokapet, Gandipet, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500075, TS

+91-40-24193276

Hyderabad, Mehdipatnam 500028 India
CBIT
Jul 08, 2018 12:34 PM 2234 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello fellas. I'm here to share my experience with you guys.I got eamcet rank 4741 For 95 marks in 2016 .By god grace I got seat in CBIT because of my category BC-A and my IPE marks 979/1000.iam now pursuing my ECE course 3rd year in CBIT.It is the platform that where you can achieve your dreams or collapse your dreams because if you do friendship at the same time you should balance your academics as well.Then only you can survive in the campus placements with an excellent package.Already you might have heard that CBIT has good placement opportunities.Yeah well.Obsolutelly that is correct , if you have good communication skills and academics.CBIT has an excellent library and sports blocks with wonderful faculty.I can confidently say that if you have burning desire to achieve your dream .it is the place that you are looking for.! Catch the opportunity explore yourself.

CBIT'an