Room Quality:

Wonderful experience during stay
May 05, 2015 04:55 PM 1442 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

3 months back I went to Darjeeling and booked Central Heritage hotel through online. Was surprised when I checked in. It has a nice lobby where all traveler can get together play music, share their experience and can suggest other tourist. The room was huge and hot water was 24 hours. We got the room in First floor so no headache of long stairs.

The staff was wonderful and very hospitable. Always trying to make you happy. The Ambience was real with woods and its brand new & polished. I was so impressed that I gave them satisfaction & gratification just to make my stay comfortable. The way they make you hospitable you feel like home away from home. Prior-Booking is not mandatory. However, its safe if you do so. You never know when the rooms gonna be occupied. I would recommend this to everyone. This is the best place where you can stay, enjoy and explorer your trip. It will be worth it.

Write a Review on Central Heritage - Darjeeling