Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Cello

Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India
Cello dura cool air cooler
Nov 29, 2017 06:37 PM 3237 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello, I am sharing my personal experience with Cello dura cool plus air cooler. Last year my friend was gifted to me this air cooler on my wedding. My experience with this product is worthless.

I was used this cooler right now. In starting the cooler was working very fast and it's cooling was excellent .it gives cooling my room very fast. About 1hours. But suddenly before 3 months the cooler was giving problems. It can make a irritated noise and the speed of the cooler was slow. The cooler giving cooling vary poor and sometimes it gives hot air . it doesn't gives cooling very fast. It was too slow. When the cooler was working continuously it's body become hot. The quality was very poor and unsatisfied.

After that I was calling to customer service but they doesn't received my call. I was trying so many times. but no body answering me.

It was not reliable product because of it's poor quality and pathetic service. So, I was not satisfied because of it's high price as compared to it's quality so, it's doesn't have a value of money.

So, I am not impressed with this product and I will give it 1 out of 5.

Cello dura cool plus 30 21 to 30 Personal Air Cooler