Celkon

Worst mobile from celkon
Apr 08, 2017 03:54 PM 1247 Views (via Android App)

Hi freinds I am kartheek from vizag.i searched for low cost 3G mobiles but I am so disoppointed because of this mobile buying.when I go to a mobile shop, in that shop one salesman asked me which mobile u want? I told to him, I want low cost 3G mobile with good features then the sales man show me celkon millennia Q450 mobile, first I attracted to that mobile because its design and look is good and cost also good for me, that time I think its a good mobile but when I using that mobile am sooooo disoppointed because that mobile have ganging problem and inbuilt storage problem because the sales man told me that ti has 8GB inbuilt storage but it contains 4GB inbuilt storage and its not a good sufficient storage and its camery clarity also soooo bad and mostly I disoppointed with charging problem, that is very very poor, and when I download video songs and some apps it has a hanging problem.so friends I only tell you that you dont buy this mobile, it is a worst mobile so please dont buy this mobile.

Celkon Millennia Q450