Ranchi India
Not a good phone !!!
Jul 04, 2017 02:22 PM 1104 Views (via Mobile)

I will share my experience on celkon grounds one A354C which is a most exceedingly awful telephone I at any point experienced. I am stating this since I have confront numerous issues like the battery quality was awful you need to change your battery 2 times each year.

Battery reinforcement is additionally exceptionally poor. System scope is awful not a solitary sim it gives full flag. Body style and configuration is great however it has full plastic body. The most imperative thing is benefit focus are less.

The preparing of the telephone is moderate in the event that you peruse something it take 8 to 10 min to open and you can't play high realistic recreations on this versatile and their are some application which does not work or react at some point. Camera quality is terrible . Incentive for cash of this telephone ought to be in the scope of 2000 to 2600.

Write a Review on Celkon Campus One A354C