Availability:

Harmful product always.
Jan 12, 2016 02:52 PM 5417 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

Smoking of Cigarette is injorous to health in your life.When you first time smoke then you will smoke repidely so you should avoid to smoke.

Cavander Cigarette is the old brand and I do not prefer this brand. it brand is very bad for health and mouth. Bad smell comes in every time and it may cause constipation and reason of cancer.There is many brand in the market and Cavanders cigarette one of them.

We all the people know very well that smoking is injorous for our hget used ealth.but if it when becomes a part of your daily life. If good brand is there then comes some problems atleast ahead.And mainly  cause of cancer while you are getting used to Camanders cigrettes soon will to the death if it doesnt kill then disease comes in all time.Man and woman who smoke frustate and irritates in all the day.So I say and Doctors always says."Dont smoke"

In cigarette is tabacco mixed then how can be not harmful to your health.I prefer do not smoke because it is risky for all the peoples.lot of brands in the markets but doesnt mean you should take risk with your life while it is bad bad and very bad always.

Thanks.