Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Casino Royale rocks..
Dec 09, 2006 01:19 AM 4472 Views
(Updated Jan 17, 2007 03:19 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi everybody,

Let me review the Movie bond. James Bond, Casino Royale. This has been directed by Martin Campbell and is based on Ian Flemings First Novel on Bond. There was a lof speculation at first that if daniel craig will make the perfect bond or not but well as we all know he just rocks in casino royale. this mvode has been released after a long time since the last bond movie. I also live Eva green who is the new bond girl. she rocks.. her looks killing and she is so sexy in the movie, also I like that line in which the lady says bond .. Smart ? and bond replies Single.. man that was a killer pickup line, when you see the movie you get to know what I really mean. .. Well the best thing about all bond movies are gadgets, girls and action but this bond movie stands out insense that the gadgets look real..

Well go watch the movie and let me know your experince..

My name is Amaan,