Dhubri India
Very bad website for buying and selling car
Nov 21, 2017 01:08 AM 4297 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends, I am Rezaul Islam and today I am going to share my personal and true experienced about cartrade.com buying and selling  website, Two days back a commercial advertisement impressed me, I placed my request to sell of my Tata Nano LX. My appointment was fixed in a very professional way, next day I visited the place to get verified my vehicle which is mandatory to get the price from them. I Reached on time @ Somajiguda, Hyderabad outlet, but to my surprise there were no staff to address at reception. Entire office managed by 2-3 staff, however I entered in & asked for assistance. A gentleman came from one room & I shared my appointment details, he asked me to wait after collecting my Vehicle Key along with Original RC Chip-Card.After almost 45min being waited, I asked again the same gentleman either it takes time or shall I leave? He requested me to wait again for 30 minutes more since they have only 2 outsourced inspection officers & they both went for some other vehicle inspection. Finally, after a long wait my turn came & I went with inspection officer. My vehicle was driven back side of their office to have a thorough inspection, which took place with numbers of photographs.After completing the inspection formality again I waited for 30 minutes then again the same gentleman made me sit in a cabin for final negotiation. A senior staff approached me this time & explained no useful scenarios in fact try to convenience me their concept of work etc. Until I demanded for my vehicle keys & RC Card they did not handover, finally again I was asked to wait more time to get the final quote. They said they have placed my vehicle on auction which is in process and I will get the best deal in few minutes but even after my waiting for 45 minutes there was no final price quoted to me. The Senior Gentleman then requested to wait till evening, told he will call & inform.Evening I received a call and to my surprise after all such waste of time they quoted an unpredictable too low price which I rejected. I asked the Senior gentleman to cancel my interaction & return back documents prepared at the time of inspection but he asserted me to give a letter.I finally understood their concept is just to make people fool, it seems its a investment of huge black money thus they are working with high margins after each vehicle  which is not tolerable.I request all my friends to beware of visiting such( dealers/mediators) who work commercially with no business morals & ethics.Request all to BYCOTT cartrade.com for ever.! I am afraid they may misuse the DATA collected from each vehicle. It can be anything, terrorism, etc. Because without any documentation these burglars are tricky to collect complete data of approaching innocent client's vehicle. Hence I have very bad experienced with this site.

Cartrade.com