Hyderabad India
Worst service provider - Fake certification to the
Apr 04, 2016 02:53 PM 10210 Views

I approached car trade for hyundai i10 model petrol version along with CNG. Within a day I got number of calls from the cartrade centers in my location.

Later I use to visit few centers and there I found some cars they said everything about the cars and I use to pick a car in blue color having all the advanced stearing and all.

Immediately I paid advance amount for booking the car, next day I reached the location to hand over my car. I was shocked by seeing the car, internal and external parts were changed.

Front wheels are changed and internal play station system which is branded Sony replaced with the local player. I asked the manger about the issue and he replied there is no chance to change any of the parts in vehicle once we had booking.

But I know what happened, so immediately I cancelled my booking which costing me Rs 1000/- and I return back. The thing is why these people try to do such illegal things or try to cheat the customers for the sake of money.

Cartrade.com