Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Car to movie
Jul 08, 2016 07:53 PM 1196 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

It was very good experience

I have about 8k on it now. It's a great car. I purchased the base model with rebates. It brought the price down to close to a non hybrid sedan. I can get 45-46 MPG in rural around town driving if I'm lite on the pedal and take advantage of pulse and glide techniques. If I drive it normally, I get around 42 MPG in rural traffic. I love how the hybrid battery still kicks in when I'm doing 70 MPH. I also love the ride. My wife says it feels like I'm on a cloud when compared to her SUV. What really sold me is lifetime hybrid battery warranty. it's great reinsurance seeing how a replacement would be well over 2k i.e. like on a Prius. My only pet peeve is the so so audio speakers in the base model. I replaced all four door speakers and installed my own 8 sub woofer in the rear center package tray & installed an amp for it in the trunk. Hyundai has a great website you can pay a small fee and get all the technical information on tackling a job such as this. The end result is a car with a very nice sounding audio system.

Cars 2 Movie