Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

105 Gopal Bhawan Museum Ke Saamne M.S Road . Pech Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India India
Unofficial Fake App.
Feb 23, 2019 05:53 PM 827 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hey friends, I am sharing my personal experience with the carryminati application are using this application for a two days but I found this application is not official from the carryminati because he is not made any application about himself so I think this is one of the fake application. it is not interesting thing and concept and layout design of this application is very poor it is a fake application thank you this is my experience about carryminati app.carryminati doesn't recommend he has apps you can see his videos. He has only Instagram and FB page and YouTube.

some great man who is creating carryminati apps for making money online by ads and uploading carryminati video but this is fake app created by someone so I know it is fake application.

CarryMinati