Carnival restaurant- a great restaurant
Jul 11, 2017 11:57 PM 1274 Views

Carnival restaurant is so good and one of the best restaurant I have seen so far. The restaurant is one of the best restaurant of entire Nashik. Recently I had visited Nashik with my family and friends and we had eaten food in this great restaurant. The restaurant is located in College road in Nashik. The taste of the food of this restaurant is so good tasty.

Along with the good taste the presentation of the food is also very good and attractive. The ambience of this restaurant is so good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere. The customer service of this restaurant is so good and I hope you all will love the customer service of this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food as well as customer service.

The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food at low prices as compared to others. So overall it's a great restaurant from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this restaurant because it's a great restaurant.

Carnival Restaurant - College Road - Nashik