Was the tour operator helpful:

Jul 06, 2015 10:07 PM 3522 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked my Swiss Italy package with Carnation and they ruined it completely. I travelled in June 2015 and this tour was a nightmare for me and other passengers from day

1. This tour was my dream and due to mismanagement and poor services by Carnation team all of us missed Geneva and Lucerne city tours in Swiss and we were given just 1 hour in Venice instead of 5 hours as promised in itinerary.

Entire team of Carnation is rude and they don't have courtesy to reply to customer's concerns. We all were so much harassed  and cheated by Carnation team that in between the tour we decided to cancel our trip. We even lodged a police complaint after coming back to India. I request readers here not to consider Carnation Travel Services Pvt. Ltd. for your dream holiday. I can provide all documentary and pictorial proofs if required.

Carnation Holidays - New Delhi