India Mall, Community Center, New Friends Colony, Delhi NCR 110065, DL

+91-8802222889, +91-11-41008630

Uttarpara India
Very well restaurant in new delhi
May 30, 2016 05:12 PM 1671 Views
(Updated May 30, 2016 05:15 PM)

I had south Indian Malleshwaram dosa,a typical dosa from Karnataka in carnatic cafe in New Friends colony in New Delhi .It is a small cafe on the ground floor but as I entered,the aroma of dosa,sambhar amazed me and tempted me to take the meal. My senses surrendered to its fresh flavor of onions,sambhar and dosa.I ordered and bartenders approached promptly with ready attitude .They served me steamy,smoky dosa that is delectable,yummy,scrumptious .It was sizable and it is somehow different .The restaurant is clean and I felt as if I had been in Bengaluru.It was full but service was fast .All members are modest and prices are slightly expensive .This restaurant is specialised in all sorts of south Indian culinary recipes and it is recommendable .Please pay a visit .I also tastes idli and it is delicious .Food made up of rava is available too.

Carnatic Cafe - New Friends Colony - Delhi NCR