Academics:

Student Engagement:

Vishwakarma Paradise - Phase 1, Ambadi Road, Vasai West, Vasai 401202, MH

+91-0250-2348320

The Master blaster coaching.....
Feb 16, 2018 08:20 PM 2735 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Its my experience, I wouldn't have got 93% in 10th if I wouldnt have join carmel classes.The classes where all the teachers are highly qualified . They teaches us so well that we cant ever the forget the concept . I had enrolled in the carmel classes for ssc and the result was I had never thought. Before ssc I was just an average student who mostly gets 60-70% till 9th .But suddenly in 10 th I have been in the scholars list this happen only becuz I have joined carmel classes. As we all know the classes is very expensive everybody cant afford it . The maximum fees of ssc is mostly 70000 inr of year.But if you go and talk to shibu sir who is the founder of carmel classes so he get u for reasonable prices .i got enrolled in the classes for 45000inr . thank you carmels next year in 12th i'll joined this again .

Carmel Classes - Vasai - Palghar