Academics:

Amazing Learning Experience
Feb 24, 2016 03:31 PM 9483 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Today I am going to review about Carmel Classes.My Nephew who is in Ninth standard is studying.He is getting very low marks on all subjects in his Eight standard.He is studying in Bombay Scottish school.At that time, our family friend recommended us to join there.So after eighth standard, we seek a admission on Carmel classes and joined here.On the first exam itself we watch  a great change in his results.

In carmel classes, teachers are giving very much attention to each and every students.They call parents after each examinations too.In my nephew;s case, he is very poor in Mathematics, the teacher, teaching Mathematics teach him again and again to make a perfect idea on his brain, and it help him to solve problems easily.Most of the coaching centers are just running for money and they didnt pay much attention to students, but in case of Carmel classes its very different.Its only the teachers skill to help him to come front in learning.

I am strongly suggesting all to join there kids to Carmel and watch the amazing results.They are taking classes for JEE too.

Carmel Classes - Vasai - Palghar