Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Captcha

Salem India
Captcha
Aug 28, 2018 02:39 PM 366 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hii I would like to share my experience on this product. I had brought this product before 6month. It was in less price so I choose to buy this. It was quite simple and super in earlier days. Then it started creating problems in sound quality and Visual quality.

Its shuttle speed is also slow while taking pictures. It has battery issues. It can't last for atleast 20minutes.while playing continously music it goes shutoff due to batter issues. Can't use more than 15 to 20 minutes.

This is not a user friendly product. Battery issues. Sound quality are worst. I brought this product first thing is to hear music. But we can't experience the joy of music in this product. Because of its worst sound quality.

I am not going to recommend this product for anyone. It's waste of money. I suggest everyone to go with some other brands if you need to value you money.

Write a Review on Captcha New Series 4Th Generation Mp4 Player