Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi this is Yogesh,

I would like to share an experience having with this device. As I am very big lover of listening of songs, I have smartphone, but I wanted to have different music device for long life. So I decided to buy this from the nearest shop. I bought this for Rs.1800 from the nearest shop.

This has very cool features, but has very low picture quality. I have played some videos on this device those were in mp4 quality, but it couldn't play it visely. Pixels were not good, they were overlapping on each other. As they have given a very small screen approximately 1.78 inch TFT. Despite this, it is provided with a expandable memory to store more videos images and songs or other stuffs.

This is very compact device made by that company. Very light, I could handle it very carefully. Once it had been dropped from my, because its design material is so slippery. Then got many dents on the edges of this device. Not so user friendly.

I keep this device for charging for an hour, to get fully charged. But it don;t have a goo battery life. It drains within two to max two and half hour. This should be improve by the company. Very poor battery backup.

Its price also too high in this quality, hence its not value for money.

Thank you.