Picture Quality:

Jul 06, 2017 02:32 PM 2724 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi friends today I am sharing my experience of using Captcha New Series 4Th Generation Mp4 Player.

I bought this Mp4 player in late 2016 and was completely disappointed with its quality and performance.

The picture quality was very very poor which I was not expecting prior to buying this.

Well it was easy to use for any new user as it has only few features and these features were easy to navigate.

The shutter speed was also slow. When I clicked any picture due to shutter's slow speed it never clicked the image in exact time.

The Battery life was very very poor as it could not run for 1-1.5 hours continuously. I had to keep it charging while I used it.

Overall at the expense of almost 2000 INR this is not worth buying as you can easily find much better alternatives in the market with same price tag or even lower price tags.

Thanks