Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Captcha

Indore India
Battery Issues
Dec 27, 2017 01:31 PM 876 Views (via iOS App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Captcha is new brand in feild of Mp4 players. Recently they have launched they 4th gen Mp4 player which costs around Rs.2000 and is available online at low prices also.

Main issue with this mo4 is its Battery Backup. After using this product for 2 months I realised that its battery does not lasts longs for even 3 Hours. I thought there can be problem in Adapter or data cable. I got a replacement for Charger but after replacing, I still felt problem in Battery backup. Then I realised that there is is a problem in battery only. They don’t have service centres in my locality thats why can not get the battery replaced from there.

Other than battery, Display of this mp4 player is also bad. It is made up of poor LCD quality. We can’t see the display clearly under sunlight.

I found this product as cheap one thats why I wont recommend anyone to buy this mp4 player.

Captcha New Series 4Th Generation Mp4 Player