Shayona Complex A, Near Memco Circle, Bapunagar Road, Naroda, Ahmedabad 380025, GJ

+91-79-65412030

Good for food
Jul 30, 2015 01:57 PM 1423 Views

I went to Ahmadabad for food with my friends. When I went Ahmadabad the time is noon of the day. I wanted to eat some food in evening time.  When the evening, I and my friend in naroda area. so I searched restaurant for food and I got Capricorn Restaurant on the first floor in shayona arcade.

Good in Capricorn Restaurant

There is a good location and good looked restaurant in naroda. This restaurant is located in clean and neat and also peaceful area. This restaurant is good looking from front and inside of the restaurant.

Reception is good and space for reception is also good in this restaurant. Receptionist and staff is good for customer service. Staff is good and friendly towards customers. Staff gives fast service as best as possible.

There is good arrangement as chair and table for customers. But no enough space for a large number of customers. Cooling system is good for customer and air conditioner available in this restaurant.

There is a south indian, chines, sizzler, and ice cream food available in this restaurant. I ordered south indian as dosa in this restaurant.

My experience for food in this restaurant is good. Staff gives me 15 minutes waiting time for my food. After 15 minutes my food is on my table and that is well cooked and well tasty and also fresh. I enjoyed my food very well.

Bad in Capricorn Restaurant

Staff is not well trained and proffesional. There is no interested in customers service.

There is no space for large group in this restaurant and not space for waiting outside from the restaurant.

There is a only south indian, chines, sizzler, and ice cream food available in this restaurant. You can no more for other food in this restaurant.

I satisfied in this restaurant and also recommended to all for this restaurant.

Capricorn Restaurant - Naroda - Ahmedabad