Paper Handling:

Canon

Wanganui New Zealand
Canon i450
Sep 15, 2004 01:30 PM 2501 Views
(Updated Sep 15, 2004 01:30 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This is a very good budget Printer. I brought mine for $40 NZD. It has amazing print quality it is more than I expected. It has 4800 x 2400 dpi printing. The printer driver has many good features. It comes with special photo programs. The Ink for them is so cheap!

It is cheaper to buy a new compatible cartridge than to buy a refill. The only problem with these is the print heads dont last that long. In saying that I did buy it secondhand and the last owner could have put a huge envelope in it without changing the head position leaver.

Even if you do buy a secondhand one like me and its print heads are a bit worn it doesnt matter because... With the new Canon printers you can buy a new print head and it simply clicks in and you have a new printer. I would Recommend this printer to anyone who wants a cheap reliable printer.

Canon i450