Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Dont buy you will repain
Apr 15, 2018 02:50 AM 1459 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I am using it for 2 years and now its a garbage for me. From beginning it is good but after 2 months its bad effects are coming .

Picture quality: - at the beginning the picture quality is awesome .but after some time its quality gradually decreased . After 1 year the camera could not focus fast . The thing that I want to focus it focuses other one . The quality of the picture doesn't have that glossyness and it becomes hazy .

User friendly: - It is not that easy to use and the functions are very difficult to understand . If we want to change some settings then its very difficult for a ordinary person .

Value for money: - When I buy it, it costs around 14-15 k . But for the price the quality is not good as well. The quality that canon gave in this price, I can surely suggest anyone to buy different cameras .

Shutter speed: - Shutter speed is moderate and it doesn't feel uncomfortable for this . If by chance the hands are shaken a bit it doesn't affect the photo . But its not applicable for taking the photos if we are in a running car .

Battery life: - It is the worst part of this camera . The battery of the camera is dependent on how many pictures we have clicked . In this camera the charge remains for 1 hr in which one can click 100-150 pictures . Which is very bad at all . And if left black it has charge upto week .

If anyone want to buy this then I suggest them not to buy this and buy other camera in this range

Canon PowerShot SX620 HS