Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Allahabad India
Poor camera quality!
Oct 14, 2017 04:01 PM 2428 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 14, 2017 03:59 PM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi this is Shaney Ahmad sharing with you my personal experience on this Canon Powershot SX620 HS, well I have been using it for past 6 months and at start I was impressed then later on unfortunately I got depressed beacuase of the main reasons the Picture quality, it suddenly got form good to worst also the image stabilization got poor. And it is the complaint of most of the users. Dont know what is the problem with this device's resolution.Well the UI is Pretty well maintained and easy to understand but sometimes the settings malfunctions. So you have to switch it off and restart it again.I would say at this price looks quite expensive because they dont give much attention to the camera quality and to users the camera quality is the highest priority.I would say that shutter speed is Average not that bad not that good also. With mine it sometimes stucks.If I talk about battery, while recording it drains really fast otherwise on stand by mode it works good.Hope my experience would help you in shopping.

Canon PowerShot SX620 HS