Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Bad Canon PowerShot SX 620 h s
Nov 22, 2017 02:07 PM 1704 Views (via Mobile)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi my dear friends today I am going to review on camera named Canon PowerShot SX 620 HS it is not a good camera to capture images because it has a lot of disadvantages the megapixel is not as good as written on the camera the quality of the lens is bad Canon is one of the most trusted brands for DSLR and cameras but this camera is not up to that Mark this is not up to that level Canon makes very good qualities DSLR and cameras but this one is not the camera your been looking for the battery backup is really bad it discharges very fast and the charging time is too high I think this is the worst camera that Canon has made till now absolutely this is not the camera that I have been looking for but I bought it and I should have to say that I wasted my money well this is my personal experience but I would suggest you guys not to buy this Canon camera if you are looking for a camera leave it and buy a DSLR so this is my whole review about this Canon PowerShot SX 620 HS I didn't like it at all.

Canon PowerShot SX620 HS