Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Canon

Dehradun India
Best for Vloggers
Apr 03, 2018 11:42 AM 2396 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I used this Camera for a Year , and I am going to Share my Experience With this Product . This Product Comes with a Very Great Packaging .

I Started taking Photos of Some Animals with this Camera . You all Will be Amazed to Hear that this Camera Clicks great Potrait Pictures Almost Same as A Mid Range Dslr .

The Battery Life of This Camera Is also Very Decent . You Can Use It For More Than 3 Hours Continuosly . In My Case I Get a Good Battery life of 3.5 Hours .

I You are a Vlogger Or If you are Planning To Become One , than This Camera will be Like a GEM to You . This Camera Has A Great Autofocus Capability which Makes It Great to use it as a Vlogging Camera . Whether you are Riding or Roaming Around .

The Stability of the Video was Also too good . If you are a Person who loves Time Lapse , then you are at right place .

You can take amazing time lapse of Constellation , Clouds and Much more .

At Last I want to Say all of you that , Its Price is Little High As Compared to other Point and Shoot Cameras but it is Worth Buying . I am in Love With This Camera .

Thank You !