Paper Handling:

Aug 29, 2016 09:04 AM 4514 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

When I started my graduation, I started recieving lots of projects and I needed to download notes from the internet. That's when I thought of purchasing a printer. As I had little time to research I opted for canon mg3570 as it is a multifunction printer and that too at an affordable price. The main feature which intrigued me into buying this product was the wireless printing. And by far this is the best feature of this product. The worst thing about this printer is the cost of the cartridges. The black one costs around 900 rs and the coloured one costs aroung 1400rs. And they last merely 50 pages. The wifi setup is also a very difficult. If you want to buy a printer for office or home use then either buy a laser printer or buy an inkjet printer with external ink tanks so that the cartridges can be refilled easily.

Canon PIXMA MG3570 AllinOne Inkjet Wireless Printer