Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Canon

Tanuku India
My honest review on Canon wireless printer
Feb 11, 2017 11:16 AM 2926 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi friends,

I want to share my review on Canon PIXMA MG3570 All in one Inkjet Wireless Printer and I have purchased this from Amazon online shopping and I have purchased this machine one year back for my shop and the process is speed during my starting and later it became very slow and the ink consumption is very high.

The paper handling capacity is very high and as the days pass by the paper is coming out and it is not maintaining compatibility in this machine. The usage of this machine is easy only but minimum knowledge is required to connect. The service and the support provided is very poor and after complaining they take at least take one week to come and repair.

The print speed is very poor and it is consuming more time to print large no of documents and the cost of this machine is very high and it is not worthy of purchasing.The features of this machine are it can print color also and the Printing Technology is Inkjet and it has WI-Fi and the Bluetooth support also.

Finally, it is non-recommendable