Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Canon

Shimla India
CANON PIXMA MG2570 ALLINONE inkjet printer
Nov 17, 2017 05:25 PM 7049 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Today I'm going to share my experience with you regarding cannon pixma printer so first I want to say that if you use printer very much then don't go for it because: -

Can't refill the the old cartridge: - if once the cartridge is empty then you will not be able to refill that old cartidge because it does not support refill of cartridge you have to buy a new cartridge for it to work. And new cartridge for this printer is of rs 1000 which is very costly.

Can't scan full document: - I also want to share with you that it can't scan whole document for instance once I want to scan my 12th certificate and I scan it in this printer but after seeing the output of scanned document I noticed that my class roll number is not scanned which is bad part of it. So it can not scan big document

Very costly paper: -. If you want this printer for printing very much then you'll be in the loss because it can't give you affordable printing or photostating of a paper. because it can't work if you refill ink in the old cartridge you have to buy a new original one cartridge which is costly.

Printing speed: - it takes much time than the other printer to scan or print and photostate of a document and some time it can't work you have to restart the printer to work it. Ao it is slow printer

I prefer you that don't buy this printer it is worthless printer and I also make a big mstake by buying this.

Canon PIXMA MG2570 AllinOne Inkjet Printer