Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Canon

New Delhi India
Great print quality
Dec 04, 2018 07:57 PM 7442 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I purchase this canon pixma printer online it was delivered in 3 days and I am using this printer from last 6 months it works absolutely fine super smooth and print quality is unmatchable for this price range printer. The best part I like about this printer is it's 5 in 1 use which is a great feature the scanner support multiple DPI for different purposes. Very easy to change its cartage and cartage is little bit costly but it is worth of its value. Before it I am using and HP printer and this is my cheaper than that. I never face any paper trapped during printing. Very easy to use loaded with many features such as one click photo copy colour or black and white. one of the best part is it supports multiple print space depends on the paper quality and the print quality. I haven't face any kind of problem so hell do not go through any service centre issues.

Canon PIXMA MG2570 AllinOne Inkjet Printer