Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Click The Real You!!!
May 06, 2019 11:01 PM 2660 Views
(Updated May 07, 2019 02:11 AM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

After I check out the specs this device was like the best of all Flagship cameras . You can click the pictures in the best quality!.

The best thing I saw in it is that it can capture all your video in 4K quality .

1} Battery life of this amazing device is awsome .

2} Also you'll be able to built in Wi-Fi, NFC [Near Field Communication} and Bluetooth capabilities .

3} New silent mode for complete silent shooting.

4} Automatic image transfer to compatible devices while shooting or when Wi-Fi network is connected.

And many more features.

I am uploading some of the pictures of this beautiful device for you guys to look at the BUILT QUALITY! and see how comfortably it fits in our hands when we use it.

This device was introduced in 2018 still it is most liked device by the users means that still it is in trend.

Now if we see about the flash which is most important in a camera,

This beauty holds

Built in GN 5(ISO 100 meters) and it covers approximately 15 mm focal length and also its Built in recycle time is approximately 3 seconds.

Its Battery type is Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E12

Which is the enough for a shoot of around 5 hours(I suppose).

Its body material is Polycarbonate .

So, overall this product is good for use and what else you need when you are getting 4K video and image Quality.

Thank You So Much For Your Precious Time.

Also I am Thank Full That You Guys Consider Reading This Review.

Please Like And Share .