Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Chennai
CANON 800D -THE BEST
Oct 28, 2017 01:41 PM 2000 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I had recently bought this camera via online. My friend suggested me this camera. Yes it works very well. Though I'm not a professional photographer, I could take photos easily through this camera. It is very easy to use.

It's price has fallen to Rs 55, 850. It may seem costly but it is the best camera in those prices. It has 24.2 MP camera with 24.2 MP optical focus. It has a inbuilt storage of 16 GB which is very much enough.

But the disadvantage is that we cannot add external storage in this camera but photos can be sent over to other devices through Wi-Fi.

It has a liquid crystal monitor which clearly depicts the picture.Even one who is not an expert in handling camera can use it easily. Those who are interested in photography and for small use can surely buy this camera.

They give you 1 year product warranty plus additional 1 year warranty. Thank you!

Canon EOS 800D DSLR Camera