Picture Quality:

Nov 02, 2017 10:20 PM 2713 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I bought DSLR Camer 800D EOS model of canon via online site. It was recommended to me to buy from my brother studing in New delhi who is doing Professional Photography course. As I am not belonging to professional photographer I, could take photos easily from this camera it is quiet easy to use with various functions and the shutter speed is brilliant which I liked the most.

Advantages: - good battery life, best quality metallic body, quick sensor, wifi, the using of this camera is simplified and accurately given in manual book which one can understand its various simple functions by reading once, it is available at very comfortable price budget, it has 24.2 MP camera with 24.2 MP optic focus, it has liquid crystal monitor which view the picture clearly.

Disadvantages: - It has internal storage of 16 GB which is not enough and we cannot add any external storage card or device to store image, though it has wifi by which we can transfer the image to another device.

This camera is highly and personally recommended to you by me to buy one who is interested in photography and wants to buy Camera. Any one can handle this camera in easy way.

thank you.