Picture Quality:

Jan 23, 2018 10:14 PM 826 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

FIRST of all talking about the light weight and small body camera with a weighing only 485 grams. The whole plastic construction of the body has a lot to do with it.Does not has mettle much, but this is very high quality plastic does not attract much finger print.it feels great, also has rubber in places where u would hold the camera.Overall I liked the economics of the camera as well and being a light camera I can actually use this camera with one hand for longer period of time and the button layouts also helps me using this camera with my right hand for longer period of time.Mainly because all of the buttons in fact all of the buttons are towards the right side, so I can very easily operate the camera with my one hand.

In the front we have the ap apsc sensor which is hidden behind the mirror because its a dslr we have the contact point for lens.In top we have the shutter release button, the button to pop up the flash, a shooting mode dial and a power lever integrated together with the dial.the shooting mode dials has the usual shooting modes like the program, aperture priority, shutter priority, full manual also has lots of scene modes and a new food mode.On the left side I have spaces to attach the ports, to attach my remote, my data cable, etc

it does not have an external mic jack or forget about a microphone jet.it has an nfc mark on the left, this camera supports wife and NFC.On the right side there id pretty much nothing .on the back their are two things to take, first thing it has a three inch LCD screen and its non touch screen.And then almost all the buttons are almost towards the right side of the camera which is the best part for me.We have the usual set of buttons out there, the view finder is not 100% its 95% . I don't see the 5% of the picture through the view finder.Its not much in almost all the scenarios .But if I am taking portraits or landscapes you should note that.

Below we have the tripod mount, 860 mah battery and the sd card compartment.I absolutely loved the economic, the light weight, the size of the camera, and also the button layout as the whole.To go with the very beginner friendly layout of the buttons and control, it also has a beginner friendly and user friendly user interface as well.You mainly need to take care of three buttons, one is the Q which is probably my most used button, just press the Q and can mainly change the functions like isos etc.

Another thing is the menu which is used for mainly long term changing of things like.The third button is obviously the play back button where I can quickly check out the photos and videos Their are two buttons with the help of which I can easily zoom in or zoom out to check out the pictures as it does not has the touch screen.

the battery of the camera is is very nice and helps me to easily carry it anywhere where there is no point of charging.

Overall I love using the camera and is the best DSLR in the budget .

So you can go for it.

Canon EOS 1300D EF-S 18 - 55 mm IS II + EF-S 55 - 250 mm F4 5.6 IS II DSLR Camera