Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Canon

80 Gb (Rural), Ganganagar India
Not perfect for photographer
Nov 28, 2017 11:32 AM 1711 Views (via Mobile)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi friends, here is your friend mandeep and today I will share my experience on Canon Eos 1300D. I bought this camera last year, This was good, friendly to use. But the quality of this camera is not so good that's I was expected . Their shutter sound was also not good in listen. Price was average but quality was not so much good . It takes so much time for clicking photos and vedios. It's very time consuming that's feature I seriously don't like.Battery was very slow . Usually camera takes 1500 photos in a chip but this camera takes 800 photos . My opinion, Please don't buy this camera this is properly worth of money and time. This camera does't gives clarity in pictures, sound and vedio also.My suggest is to buy that camera which give you clarity in pictures. Thanks for reading my review. Please rate my review useful or very useful. Have a nice day.

Canon EOS 1300D EF-S 18 - 55 mm IS II + EF-S 55 - 250 mm F4 5.6 IS II DSLR Camera