Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Canon

Chengkharukami, Belbari, Tripura West India
My honest review of Canon eos 1300d
Nov 30, 2017 05:23 PM 1326 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hello guys this is George here, I am a tech youtuber and this is my first DSLR which I have bought for the purpose of shooting my You tube video. Actually I bought this product on september 23, 2017. And I am using it for around 2 months. It costs around 29, 000 So, I have a great experience on using this DSLR camera. So I would like to share my Personal and honest review about this canon eos 1300D.

First of all let me talk about the picture quality. The picture and video quality of this DSLR is really mind blowing. It gives such an amazing video and picture quality.

This DSLR is a user friendly it is very easy to use. As this DSLR is made specially for beginner.

Let me tell about the VALUE FOR MONEY. This DSLR is very acceptable at its price. Doesn't matter its a low price DSLR, Being a low price DSLR it provides us a very good camera. With a very good build quality. Design and looks is great and nice looking.

Shutter spped is Ok. Its good.

Now, coming to the point of BATTERY LIFE. Canon eos 1300D gives a good battery quality. It doesn't take that much time to be fully charged. I can shoot 3-4 videos easily with a fully battery charged.

So, over all this DSLR camera is awesome and gives us very good performance. I would recommened my brother and sisters to buy this DSLR if he/she is going to buy for the first time. This is a very good DSLR for beginner at its price. Thank you CANON. For providing such a good performing DSLR.

Canon EOS 1300D EF-S 18 - 55 mm IS II + EF-S 55 - 250 mm F4 5.6 IS II DSLR Camera