Main Road, Near Fire Brigade Station, Dandia Bazaar Rd, Vadodara 390001, GJ

+91-265-2422429

Vadodara India
Review for canara coffee house
Dec 05, 2017 11:43 PM 747 Views (via Android App)

One of the best restaurants in the Vadodara city till now.

It is not only the best, much more than best it is the cheapest restaurant in vadodara city, I am eating food at canara coffee house from nearly last 10 years and since 10 years the taste of the food is still same, and the quality is also the same since I am eating their food.

The prices in their menu card is literally so cheap that it obliges me to think always that is the owner of this restaurant is doing a business in loss or what because they serve the best food at the cheapest price in vadodara city.

I know that viewers of this review are thinking that what about the ambience then let me tell everyone that we cannot get any kind of ambience at this price at this quantity with this taste.

They literally have very good taste, it is best for job employees because they can afford this food everyday and it is not at all harmful for their stomach. It good for everyone.

Must visit this restaurant.

Write a Review on Canara Coffee House - Dandia Bazaar - Vadodara