Main Road, Near Fire Brigade Station, Dandia Bazaar Rd, Vadodara 390001, GJ

+91-265-2422429

Worst Experience Worst Food Worst Owners
Apr 21, 2019 10:34 PM 356 Views
(Updated Apr 21, 2019 10:36 PM)

This Restaurant is the WORST Restaurant in the world, I have traveled around the World, I have lived in Vadodara over 40 years and My son from United States of America insisted me to go back to this restaurant, We arrived at the Restaurant around 9:15pm Sunday, After waiting for more than 30 minutes, The service was horrible the waiter working their was very rude and obnoxious, They have ZERO Customer Service, They have lots of ATTITUDE, Food was the worst of all, They ran out of almost everything and they still took customers and gave them the food with WATER in it. WORST PUNA MISAL, Owner should go to PUNE OR MUMBAI To get the training, This is restaurant is just hyped, SAVE YOUR MONEY And Go to the restaurant where they treat the CUSTOMERS RIGHT, Do Not Waste your Money, They Should be CLOSE DOWN AGAIN FOREVER.

Write a Review on Canara Coffee House - Dandia Bazaar - Vadodara