Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Ichalkaranji India
Full Customer Satisfaction on Visa card !!!!
Dec 09, 2017 10:32 AM 2011 Views (via Android App)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the canara Bank , visa credit card.

The one year completed , I am use the canara bank account . I am satisfied with the service .i am sharing some plus point of the using this visa card.

The first time when we are creat new account that time , the 1000 / 500 Rupees are needed. . and upto within four days if used account then its starting .

We can use upto 30, 000 rupees on that it's possible at a time . This is use only five times. But not limit for taking amount.

This visa card are use on international marketing also . My husband having use this in international markets also. In affiliate marketing having transfer money that are converting on rupees and transfer to bank account , by using your visa card.

I am having channel on YouTube their also need to transfer money on international visa card.that time I am not using but I am create then I am easily transfering the money .

Its really useful when the , shopping , on international level also . Their some discount also because using card .

I am really happy for this card . And it's so useful .

Canara Bank Visa Credit Card