Gorakhpur India
Campus shoes- worst in material and design
Oct 27, 2017 10:02 PM 8779 Views (via Android App)

Hi friend. Its me Navin kumar shukla and now I am going to share my views about the INDIA'S leadind brand in footwear sector that is 'Campus Footwear'. A brand which catch our eyes easily. Varun Dhawan is the celebrity endorser of campus. Usually campus deals in all types, range, variety, and of course price segment of shoes. They have a wide range of products in men, women and kids footwear section. They have different types of running shoes, outdoor shoes, sports shoes, lifestyle shoes etc. Although the shoes which is being made by campus is enough to catch your eyes but in terms of durability, comfort, and grade of materials they are not upto the mark. Yes, they are the leading brand thus they have quite higher price in comparison of others. Now the problem which I faced while using it gonna share with you guys.

1- Although it can attract you in terms of design but can not meet with your expectations in the comfort. As I feel with different types of shoes of campus, all shoes's sole are quite heavy. So not better for running and sport.

2- If anybody used the shoe can easily tell about the material. Its quality is not good at all. It may break from several sides.

3- Durability is necessary when you invest your more than thousands of rupees in a product. But in this area campus get failed wonderly. They must have work on it.

So guys, if you gonna purchase shoes go for other brands too. This is my suggestion because right now I have a broken shoe of campus. It is hardly 5 months old. Costing 1799 rupees. So please consider my views. Please rate, comment and share your views about it. I will be very grateful to you all.

Campus Footwear