Layout and Design:

Bangalore India
CallTruck charges based on trip distance -km based
Aug 05, 2014 03:41 PM 2974 Views

Layout and Design:

Yesterday I booked the transport service called CallTruck through on-line (smarthabitat.co.in/CallTruck) suggested by my friend. I used this service to transport a front loading washing machine which I sold by using OLX.

I'm delighted that such a service is available in Bangalore. As part of their service, they offered skilled labour and packing materials. CallTruck people handled the washing machine with expert skill. First they asked for washing machine drum locking bolts which were available in the washing machine carton. I was not aware such bolts are available. They locked the washing machine drum before moving and unlocked later at the destination point. The most important thing is charges are based on the trip distance (km based).

I came to know that CallTruck can be booked by phone or by email (office.admin@smarthabitat.co.in). CallTruck offer services to move household or office goods also.

CallTruck