Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

I brought a 84gram mangalsutra for my wife.i dint have any other item rather than that .when I declared in calicut airport first they refused to give me offical duty receipt, saying that pay some bribe and getover..

I refused to give in, , they made me wait till hours, refusing to give me offical statement.. I even asked them to endorse it in my passort and I will take it along, cos my wife is also having resident visa, , they didnt accept that saying that if u endorse it in passport..u have to keep it in the airport itself, after they found out that I was not willing they made a offical receipt which the supt. said we are jus charging low than the offical one.

I dint say anything to get the proof that these guy were cheating the government, , i have all offical proof to prove the disgracefull act of custom offical in callicut airport, i am copying this incident to mouthshut.com/consumer forumn and going for a legal fight

Calicut, India (CCJ) Airport