18/1, Victoria Layout, Victoria Road, Austin Town, Bengaluru 560047, KA

+91-9342811508

Not satisfied
Jun 23, 2017 11:46 PM 2170 Views

It was my first time ordering cake online at my friend's office address on his birthday. Well, I wasn't quite impressed by their communication emails. Their reply is not professional and prompt. I had requested them to email me the photo of the cake after it gets ready and with the message written on it to see what they are actually delivering and if it matches with the photo shown in the website or not. They never acknowledged my request nor sent me any photo. How hard is it? You have camera phone these days. I also doubt if they kept knife, tissue paper and candles along with it. We need more transparency with orders. They even didn't mention the exact time of delivery. I'm not sure if I'm going to order from them again or not. Since the cake was a surprise, I don't even know whether they really delivered it in good condition or not. I had ordered for 1 Kg, I hope they didn't cheat me. I would had believed only if they would had sent me a photo prior delivering it. I hate this service.

Cake Zone - Austin Town - Bangalore