18/1, Victoria Layout, Victoria Road, Austin Town, Bengaluru 560047, KA

+91-9342811508

Kumarkunta Street Kadapa (Ap) India
Not fulfilled
May 03, 2018 02:54 PM 979 Views

It was my first time requesting cake online at my companion's office address on his birthday. All things considered, I wasn't exactly awed by their correspondence messages. Their answer isn't proficient and incite. I had asked for them to email me the photograph of the cake after it prepares and with the message composed on it to perceive what they are really conveying and in the event that it matches with the photograph appeared in the site or not. They never recognized my demand nor sent me any photograph. How hard is it? You have a camera telephone nowadays. I likewise question on the off chance that they kept the blade, tissue paper, and candles alongside it. We require more straightforwardness with orders. They even didn't specify the correct time of conveyance. I don't know in case I will arrange from them again or not. Since the cake was an amazement, I don't know whether they truly conveyed it in great condition or not. I had requested 1 Kg, I trust they didn't cheat me. I would have accepted just in the event that they would have sent me a photograph earlier conveying it. I despise this administration.

Cake Zone - Austin Town - Bangalore