18/1, Victoria Layout, Victoria Road, Austin Town, Bengaluru 560047, KA

+91-9342811508

Pretty ok!
May 26, 2015 03:17 PM 5034 Views

It was my cousins Birthday & she lives in Austin town with her parents. Me and my other cousins wanted to surprise her on her birthday. We were unfortunately unable to plan a midnight surprise for her & the day of her birthday we all got together after our classes & work was over. We met up in the evening near her place & one of my cousin suggested we get the cake for her surprise from here.

We went in & took the only one available cake which was ready for sale as all the others were already booked by others & had names on them. We asked them write a particular phrase on the cake which was a little long(it was a inside joke among us) but they denied to write it upfront as the phrase was long & they said they'll be unable to write it on the cake. We were very disappointed & agreed to write the phrase on a separate card.

The cake was decently priced however, when we cut the cake & surprised her, we were very happy with the taste of the cake. It was delicious but the only problem was that, they were unable to write what we had requested for which made our experience a little sad. On the basis of the cake, it was really good.

Cake Zone - Austin Town - Bangalore