18/1, Victoria Layout, Victoria Road, Austin Town, Bengaluru 560047, KA

+91-9342811508

Raviphad India
Poor services and wonot respect their customers
Aug 22, 2017 06:25 PM 2003 Views (via Mobile)

Hi friends once I had gone to Banglore in some work. One of my best friend staying in the Austin town in banglore.to his birthday I want to surprise him with a beautiful cake and gift. I had gone through this cake zone near this place and got in to pick the cake. They provide all the cakes for pre order only. They make less availability of cakes which are made already. I found on ly two cakes which are not ordered. I asked them to give me the strawberry flavor cake . I aslo asked them to give knife, candle also. They said that they will provide them only for a cost not for free. But the cake cost is already high, I said then why you are again charging for those items. They said rudely it's your wish you may buy or not buy it's your wish but we wouldn't not provide you. I had taken because of less time an different need to leave Banglore. I had taken the cake to my friend and had cutted the cake. We find that the cake was little different and not that much fresh one as we order and then take the cake. So friends donot go for the cake directly to buy from this buy just do pre order before your need and they will give you good ones with all items packed in with the cake price ok not not the extra charges.the Ambinece is not good also.

Cake Zone - Austin Town - Bangalore