Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, TN

+91-44-66320249, +91-44-28252855

Impressed!
Nov 25, 2014 10:55 AM 2563 Views

It was was dad's birthday last week and we were throwing him a surprise party hence a grand cake was in order. I was going to order it from a local bakery but since it was huge cake a friend of mine suggested Cake Walk.

I went to the Cake walk next day itself and was overwhelmed by the flavors and options they offer. They had Toffee Chocolate, Mango Colada, Chocolate Truffle, Blueberry White Chocolate, Cherry Red Velvet, Opera, Hazelnut toffee etc. I went for the Ferrero Rocher. They asked me if I had a particular design in mind, which I didn't and hence they showed me some designs.

They designs were so cool I thought such cakes were only made in the US and I expected them to charge me a bomb but the prices were quite reasonable. I picked a cool design and asked them to deliver it.

The delivery was made on time and the cake was absolutely scrumptious. Everyone at the party kept asking me where the cake was from. I love their cake and service.

Keep up the good work guys!

Write a Review on Cake Walk - Nungambakkam - Chennai