19, Stellar Enclave, Dhole Patil Road, Pune 411007, MH

+91-8805058900

Good cafe to be!
Jun 30, 2015 05:05 PM 1224 Views

I went for the first time and doted the ambience. They have architecture themed after conical surfaces. My friend had an hors d'oeuvre and I had a coffee. Both were good.

While the seafood and chicken pastas were lovely, the chunky tomato pasta was quite sour. When we asked for a supersession we got only half the dish since we had already eaten a moiety of it.

The thin crust pizza was flavorful & crisp, and Lebanese meatball pasta was yummy additionally. There was nothing that we'd authoritatively mandated that we didn't relish & ended up with second servings for a few of the dishes!

To Culminate this lovely experience, we injuctively authorized the dessert platter. It had a soft not too saccharine just right chocolate mousse pastry, the best tiramisu, tangy n saccharine soft blueberry vanilla pannacotta and the world best crackling caramel and underneath a soft creamy creme brulee.

All in all, a good experience.

Cafe Rendezvous - Dhole Patil Road - Pune