154, Opposite Sadanand Hotel, Sarang Street, Crawford Market, Mumbai 400001, MH

+91-22-23424781, +91-22-23459921

Pune,Maharashtra, India India
Cafe firdos
May 17, 2015 02:49 PM 3631 Views

Cafe firdous is a very fine cafe for non veg food and beverages. The place is very nice and the food quality is very good. This place is very good refreshment place. The food taste is nice and this place is known for its north indian dishes, beverages and chinese fast food. Here gravies are also very tasty.

Here we also get good quality of veg food and its a very good refreshment place for the people working around crawford market as the place is very afoordable and quantity and quality of food is very nice.I have tried butter chicken gravy with tandoorie roti and it was very tasty.

I went to shop at crawford market and I was feeling hungry so I tried this restaurant and it was good place to get refreshment. In dessert I tried fruit salad with ice cream and its cost was around 40rs and it was very yummy. I got worth for my money and also got good refreshment at this place after getting tired from shopping.

Cafe Firdos - Crawford Market - Mumbai