Nagpur India
Should Improve ambience!!
Nov 18, 2017 07:59 PM 628 Views

Hi this is yogesh,

I wanted to share some facts of this coffee cafe day.I have been here once, when I was in Nashik for job purpose. I was get tired, needed to have some freshness, so I visited here.

When I entered, it was so packed like, people were coming to sit, most time they couldn't find seats because of low area.

This place is not good. not well designed, decor also is not good. I should have go somewhere, but I was new there, I hadn't know places properly. Ambience was bad.

The rates were so high as compared to other. I ordered the coffee for Rs.85. This was not worthy. Presentation of coffee was poor, it was spreading all over glass. This was looking so disgusting. No cleanness.

Waiter had took my order after a long time, by shouting them, so they must take care of customers who are visiting their place. Very bad service.

Cafe Coffee Day - Mahatma Nagar - Nashik